My personal learning goals are...
(1) ...to become a more skilled communicator by using digital tools especially Blogger, Wix, Flipboard and Twitter.
(2) ...to manage better my digital resources by using the Cloud and Evernote and by developing more advanced searchtechniques.
(3) ...to learn how to collaborate using Google Drive for final projects.
Goal #1 - I believe that I have become a more skilled communicator using Blogger and Twitter but especially Wix. I haven't had a chance to use Flipboard much because I've had trouble using it and need more time. Actually I think C-map is also a useful tool for communication. I have already used C-map in a course, but not for personal use but now I think the best way of communicating our plan for the Taller de 12 horas is the C-map. Think I might try using it in the future for initial planning of my courses.
Goal #2 - I love Evernote and though I'm not yet an expert, I think I will definitely continue to use it. I find it more useful for curating resources than Diigo. Though Diigo has a new annotated version that I haven't tried to use yet.
Goal #3 I still need to improve collaboration with Google Drive. Group #7 has created a folder with classwork and versions of final products. Today I tried commenting on drafts uploaded yesterday and will see if they are useful to the group members. We still need to coordinate our presentation. Not sure how to do that.
No comments:
Post a Comment